WELD-ON 4 PROPERTIES
MIN. SHELF LIFE
NUMBER OF COMPONENTS
For professional use only
Weld-On® 4 is a water-thin cement formulated to develop clear bond within minutes with a longer time full bond strength than Weld-On 3. It is less likely to leave white marks (commonly called blushing) with significant and increased strength reached over several hours.
Not recommended for cross-linked acrylic.
The bond is achieved by first softening the surfaces to be joined and then fusing them together with dissipation of the solvent. Strong butt joints are made with flat sheets by using the soak method for such applications as cementing letters to acrylic panels.
Used extensively for fabrication and cementing of:
- Acrylic letters to flat presentation panels
- Display & presentation cases
- Medical equipment assembly
- Trim capping of cutout letters
- Plastic containers & pre-forms
- Solvent welded structures & subassemblies using the capillary method
|SIZE||UNITS CASE||APPROX LBS/CASE||STOCK NUMBER|