WELD-ON 3 PROPERTIES
MIN. SHELF LIFE
NUMBER OF COMPONENTS
For professional use only
Weld-On® 3 is a water-thin, non-flammable cement formulated for clear bond to many thermoplastic substrates, particularly acrylic. The initial bond forms within a few minutes and quickly increases in strength to a high level within only a few hours.
Ideal for cementing acrylic (poly-methyl methacrylate) plastic to itself.
The bond is achieved by first softening the surfaces to be joined and then fusing them together with dissipation of the solvent.
Used extensively for fabrication and cementing of:
- Acrylic letters to flat presentation panels
- Display & presentation cases
- Medical equipment
- Trim capping of cutout letters
- Plastic containers & pre-forms
- Solvent welded structures & subassemblies using the capillary method